NEMA provides training in all ramifications through her National Training Center- the Nigeria Evangelical Missionary Institute (NEMI). This is the training arm of NEMA commissioned to mobilize, encourage, equip, provide practical training in cross- cultural ministry and skills that will enhance the effectiveness of missionaries from and within Nigeria. The Institution offers;
– Pre- field practical Cross- Cultural training.
– Training of Trainers.
– Refresher courses for in- service missionaries.
– Seminal for Church leaders, Missions Executives and Directors of Christian organizations.
– Short intensive courses for Administrators, Secretaries, Researchers and Mobilizers.
– Missions Internship and Ministry Exposure (MIME). This helps would-be Missions candidates gain hands-on exposure of what Missions entails.
Please visit our training arm’s website here → Nigeria Evangelical Missions Institute (NEMI)
Please feel free to call/email:
National Coordinator of Training & Manpower Development